Monday 11 August 2014

GraceBabs on Blushes... WOC edition!

Hey Guys, 
Ok so I get asked a lot of questions on Instagram about Blush. People often want to know what blush I use or any blushes that can be used on darker skin tones without getting that clownish effect. So I have listed below my Top Blushes.

 



1. NARS Taj Mahal-
This blush is just AMAZING it looks very scary when you first see it because it is bright Orange but when applied lightly to the cheeks its is beautiful and looks gorgeous on tanned to darker skin tones, grab it if you haven't already!
2. NARS Gilda -
This is one of my newer purchases and I love it, this blush is a matte finish but does not come off dusty it applies really smoothly and is very pigmented. I love this blush for days when I just want a wash of colour and something subtle. This Blush is perfect for WOC  
 
3. MAC Ambering Rose-
This Blush is a stunning colour I was really scared to try this Blush  but once I did I fell in love. I was actually persuaded by a YouTube guru and was sold once I saw it on her, this is another WOC friendly Blush and definitely one to try. 
 

4. MAC Format-
This is a blush I used for a year straight without alternating between other blushes I love this Blush it is another subtle Blush that gives just a touch of colour but makes a big difference. I saw this blush on one of the MAC hosts in store and had to have it works gorgeous with tanned- darker skin tones. 
 

 
 


5. Sleek Sahara-
Sleek is another one of my favourite brands for makeup I love their Lipsticks and Blushes because they are super pigmented and of quality for cheaper. This Blush is a matte brown/orange shade which is just perfect on tanned- darker skin tones. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment