Sunday 16 November 2014

~~New Lipsticks--The Back 2 MAC Program~~

 
 
It is already very clear that I have a very unhealthy obsession with MAC Lipsticks and yes It is becoming a real issue but if you can get a few for free why not. I had a lot of empty MAC containers laying around so I was able to get a few lipsticks from the back to MAC program. I wanted a few more nudes/subtle pinks so I picked up Japanese Maple (Cremesheen), Faux (Satin), Modesty (Cremesheen) and Yash (Matte). All four lipsticks together are worth £62 with lipsticks retailing for £15.50 each in the UK, makes me very happy knowing it was totally free.
 
If you are not familiar with the Back 2 MAC program you really have been missing out on some benefits of being a MAC Junkie...
 
M·A·C allows you to return used containers of its primary packaging through the Back to M·A·C Program. By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter or M·A·C Cosmetics online, you’ll receive a free M·A·C lipstick of your choice.
So start saving those containers!
 
xxXxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment