Sunday 24 August 2014

Skincare- My Favourite products


After finally coming to a end with my search for the "perfect" skincare products, I have found what really works for me I thought I'd share some of my skincare secrets with you! My skin is not perfect and I doubt I will be completely spot free but here are some of the products that keep my skin looking smooth and stop surprise breakouts.



1. Neutrogena- Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub
2. Mario Badescu Skincare- Enzyme Cleansing Gel
3.Holland and Barrett- Aloe Vera Gel
4. Mario Badescu Skincare- Drying Lotion
5. Trilogy- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil- from
6. Freemans- Facial Polishing Mask in Charcoal and Black Sugar


I do not use all of these products on my face at once these are some of the many options I use for my skin. In the morning I am obviously makeup free so to wake myself up I like to use the Mario Badescu cleansing gel. This cleansing gel is amazing it is definitely something that will forever be in my skincare regime. It is a natural based product with Papaya Extracts which are exfoliating Alpha Hydroxy Acids that help break down dulling build-up, leaving skin fresh and healthy.


 After washing my face with the cleansing gel and using a toner I will usually follow with Trilogy's 100% Organic Rosehip Oil which I swear I cannot do without. Rosehip oil's potent natural actives make it highly effective for a variety of skin concerns including dehydrated and ageing skin. It helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, fine lines and wrinkles.


At night I spend more time taking care of my skin just before hitting the sack, because I have been out all day and have usually been wearing makeup for more than 5hrs I like to take all my makeup off with facial wipes, I use Simple Kind to skin cleansing wipes followed by Mario Badescu cleansing gel. Then I will use Freemans Charcoal and Black Sugar mask, this will gently exfoliate my skin leaving it feeling smooth and brighter I massage it into my skin for about 5mins and let sit on my skin for another 5 then complete by rinsing it off with warm water. I do this step no more than twice a week, I use my toner of choice and then moisturise with Trilogy Rosehip Oil.

Once that is all done I will use Mario Badescu drying Lotion which is an excellent spot treatment made with a blend of Calamine and Salicylic Acid to clear up and soothe unsightly whiteheads overnight. I use a cotton bud and dip into the pink solution at the bottom of the bottle and dab onto any spots if I have any, by the morning the size of the spot is significantly smaller and redness gone. It will usually take a day or two at most for the spot to disappear. If you are using the drying lotion you will need to moisturize those areas where you have used the lotion properly. Because it is a drying lotion some areas of your face that has been treated may look dry so sometimes I like to use Aloe Vera Gel, this is highly effective for dry skin so I apply a small amount onto my skin and massage in until it absorbs. This is my skincare routine and everything I have mentioned may work perfect for me but not someone else so make sure to find out the type of skin you have and if you are allergic to any ingredients before trying these products.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment