Thursday 9 October 2014

Something New- Giorgio Armani & Lancome Foundation

Hey Dolls,
As much as I tried to resist buying any makeup I just couldn't help it this time, plus I felt like I had not done any makeup shopping in a while. These are products I purchased recently and thought I would do a little show and tell so what's better than to blog about them.
 

Influenced by a makeup artist who has been raving about these two products I had to have them. I purchased the Giorgio Armani Fluid sheer in 4 and the Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation in 11. I was matched with a 10 but I like my foundations a little darker these days so I opted for shade 11. I bought the two of these together as it was suggested they work perfectly hand in hand. I have not tried these out yet but have tested the two on my hand and I must say its looking promising, I cannot wait to try these out.
 
Lancôme Teint Miracle-11 (£28.50)

 
Product claims
 
Benefits: Highlighting a natural radiance. Immediately the complexion brightens: flawless, fresher looking. With a high concentration of water, skin feels smoother and unified, hydrated for 18h*. Up to 12h wear*. Miracle, for tailor-made natural results: finish, lightness, perfection...
 
Giorgio Armani Fluid sheer- 4 (£35.50)
 
Product claims
 
Fluid sheer dresses skin in an illuminating veil of radiance. This innovative, translucent formula is available in a range of versatile hues. Blend your favorite fluid sheer with foundation to add a radiant, polished and sculpted definition to your complexion. Can also be used alone as a make-up base. All skin types.
 
I will be updating you guys with a detailed review once I have tried these products.
 
xxGraceBabsxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment