Tuesday 5 May 2015

MOTD~ Blue hues

Hey Guys,
If you have been following me for a while you know I never wear bold colours unless it is on my lips but I was feeling a little daring today so I created this Blue Smokey eye. I did not want to do the usual bold colour/black Smokey eye so I added purple to deepen my crease and some reddish browns to warm it up. All products are listed below
x
 

(Please ignore the unblended contour lines I was half way through my makeup)
 
I am yet to do my Highlight and contour routine but I am still testing a few things so once I have decided on a routine I can stick with I will be sharing...
  
Products used:
 
Eyes
 
Urban Decay Primer potion
Mac Eyeshadows- Swiss Chocolate (Transition shade), Red brick (Crease), Fig.1 (Outer crease) , Nylon(Tear duct), Ricepaper (Brow bone highlight), Embark (Outer V).
Urban Decay Electric Palette- Fringe (All over the Lid)
 
Collection Extreme 24hr Eyeliner pen-Black
Lashes- Red cherry no.43 & Wispies
Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara
MUA Pencil eyeliner in Jet black
Lower lash line- I used Red Brick and Fig.1 and then smudged my liner slightly.
 
Face
 
Mac Strobe cream
Kiko Perfect Base primer
Lancôme teint idole foundation
Mac Prep + Prime Highlighting pen in Peach lustre
kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer
Laura Mercier translucent powder
 
RCMA Foundation palette VK10 - MB7
 
(As I did not get photos of my completed face I have left out what I used on my lips & cheeks)
 
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment