Monday 2 November 2015

MOTD~ Sweet Pink

Hey Guys,
I know it has been a minute since I showed my blog any love so I thought I would come back with a face of the day for you, hope u like. All products used are listed below...
 


Face:~
MAC Prep+ Prime Primer
 MAC Strobe cream
 MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC50 & NW55
 MAC Prep+ Prime Highlight pen in Peach Lustre
 LA Girl pro concealer in Fawn/Cool tan
 Laura Mercier Translucent powder
 Ben Nye Banana Powder
  Black Opal stick foundation in Suede Mocha (Contour)
 MAC Mineralise skin finish powder in Dark deep
 Sleek face contour kit in Medium
 
Cheeks:~
Becca shimmering skin perfector in Topaz
MAC Mineralise skin finish in Gold deposit
MAC Blush in Ambering rose
 
Eyes:~
Urban decay primer potion
Amrezy Palette- Caramel
MAC shadow in Expensive Pink, Red Brick, Embark
Naked 2 palette- Snakebite
Red Cherry lashes in no.43
 
Lips:~
Carmex lip balm
Mac Lipliner in Currant
Mac Lipstick in pink noveau
Rimmel moisture renew Lipstick in 700 Nude delight
 
Follow me on Instagram: @Grace_babs 
xxXxx



No comments:

Post a Comment