Monday 2 November 2015

Beauty & Home Obsessions

If you follow me on Snapchat you would have already seen these products featured as my current obsessions. These are some of the products I have been reaching for on a everyday basis and loving.  
 
 
1. LA.Colours Lipliner in P152 Natural-This is such a beautiful mauve pink/plum shade that works so beautifully with peachy nude shades. My favourite combo right now is MAC Yash Lipstick with Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 700 Nude delight.
 
2. Black Opal total coverage concealing foundation in Nutmeg- This product is so pigmented and does such an amazing job at cancelling out those flaws, I love using this to further conceal my freckles around my nose and cheeks.
 
3. Laura Mercier loose setting powder (Translucent)- Hands down this has to be the most exciting part of my makeup routine, this powder is amazing and has been blowing up recently in the beauty industry, I love this product because it is not drying and is very finely milled so it is not cakey looking, it does leave a very natural looking highlight which I love but if I wanted to further highlight  for a more glam look I use both this and a small amount of ben nye powder for colour.
 
4. Mac Prep+Prime Highlighter pen in Peach lustre- I use this for my dark circles under my eyes from those late nights. This will cancel out any discolouration you might have on the skin. It is a easy to blend formula and very light weight. It will not alter the look of your foundation or concealer but helps to brighten those dark spots.
 
5. O.P.I Nail Polish in Dulce de leche- I loveeee this colour, it is the perfect nude pink for my skin tone and has been my pick for the last month.
 
6. Tesco Candle in Sweet Vanilla- I recently went to look for some mini candles I could use during the evenings for relaxing and saw this large pot of goodness, I am in love with this scent, it is sweet but a very light sweet scent so it is not too over powering, it is really effective and lasts a very long time. It was also cheaper than my usual Yankee candles at just £6 in the UK.
 
xxXxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment